"What the Heck is OPSEC?"

Lucky Green shamrock at cypherpunks.to
Wed Dec 12 23:11:13 PST 2001

As a member of the OPSEC Professionals Society (OPS)
<http://www.opsec.org/>, I would encourage any Cypherpunk interested in
operational security to make use of the wealth of information and
training material that can be ordered from the US Interagency OPSEC
Support Staff website at http://www.ioss.gov/

I highly recommend the D*I*C*E Man's OPSEC training videos. I haven't
yet seen this year's video, but last year's video (mostly dealing with
the Chinese thread) was pretty much on target. The interactive CDROM's
aren't too bad, either. Any or all of which can be yours "free of
charge", courtesy of the DOE, NSA, and your tax dollars.

The daily ZGRAM intelligence briefing OPS members receive are downright
priceless. Easily worth the $40/year membership fee. Not to mention that
as an OPS member you qualify to join the Pentagon Credit Union (yes,
that Pentagon). Which offers nifty VISA cards.

--Lucky