Axed Intel Man Loses E-Mail Case

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Dec 12 14:24:18 PST 2001

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Choate misunderstands journalism.

Not at all, journalism is the act of interacting with others about their
actions and beliefs in the hope that you can spin doctor the reality into
something people will find enteraining and hence pay money for.

It's a great job for those who can't teach.

             Day by day the Penguins are making me lose my mind.

                                             Bumper Sticker

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com