AP Al Quim

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 10 15:41:24 PST 2001

"On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, mattd wrote: > There are checks and balances,get a
grip.Read the essay. No, there are not. > Its self limiting.No one who is
anonymous has anything to fear from AP. The only way that AP would be
harmless to an anonymous person is if they were anonymous to EVERYONE. The
entire point of AP is to provide a mechanism to reach ANYONE who might
infringe upon your 'rights'. Trying to pitch AP as if only certain classes
of people are at risk is simply ignorance (you didn't really read AP now
did you) or else you intentionaly misrepresent. Either way, your point
isn't valid."

Im not trying to pitch AP for anything.It applies to everyone not
anonymous.Anybody can nominate anyone else.I was going to bring this up as
sort of good indicator for 'reputations'.Negative reputations need
rating,weighing and assessment too.
The name 'assasination politics' might be seen as a negative.I use
operation soft drill.I think that though its paradoxical that threatening
people could lead to world peace,as long as no ones died yet,its worth a
shot.Theoretically no one has to die.
If I was saddam hussein and knew that a pool was accumulating on me.I might
consider retirement.I dont think youve read the essay properly or you would
remember the 'thermostat' and the 'car thieves' bits.The point is valid and
the other point is not to panic.(seen any flying saucers lately?)