AP Al quim

mattd mattd at useoz.com
Mon Dec 10 16:07:47 PST 2001

"A lesson to be learned by the politico-religio-righteous."

Thanks jya,leads me to my next riff.Religon.The huge success of ayn
rantings 'objectivist' philosophy arguably
led to the ripe fruitiness of scientology.
Well what the hells stopping us?
The bells rung for everything faith based up to executions(jokingly)
Churchs still tax exempt? Good.
Still get your religious peyote? Yep.
WTF are we spinning our wheels here for.Change the name to cyphersaints
immediately and make it cryptoheaven
not cryptoanarchy.
On the holy bible the cyphernomicon I swear to practise no usury in my
ecash dealings and may AP strike me dead should I sin.mattd.