Borders UK and privacy

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Thu Aug 30 11:59:16 PDT 2001

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Maybe, but it seems like offense just got a boost. Passive biodefenses
> don't work against an active offense. If sniffers start landing on your
> skin and taking a microscopic sample, then they won't be trivial to
> defend against.

How about a tailored virus that modifies your DNA on a rotating basis in
non significant fashion so that you're constantly "new".  I wonder if
that would be theoretically possible?  Fun times.

DCF
----
I suffer from a recognized social affective disorder that prevents me
from obeying government rules.  I'm thus handicapped and protected by the ADA.
It's in the DSM-IV.  You could look it up.