Borders UK and privacy

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Aug 29 22:41:51 PDT 2001

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:

> Maybe, but it seems like offense just got a boost. Passive biodefenses
> don't work against an active offense. If sniffers start landing on
> your skin and taking a microscopic sample, then they won't be trivial
> to defend against.

Biology can't help leaking bits, it's riddled with multiple fingerprints.
The only way to make sure is to rent a random telepresence box, the
control flow being routed through realtime traffic remixers.

By the time you have litte gadgets buzzing around who're after your DNA or
volatile MHC fragments we'll surely have these.

-- Eugen* Leitl <a href="http://www.lrz.de/~ui22204/">leitl</a>