The Privacy/Untraceability Sweet Spot

Duncan Frissell frissell at panix.com
Tue Aug 28 14:37:00 PDT 2001

> It remains a challenge to identify groups that are both (A) wealthy, (B)
> in need of anonymity technologies, and (C) morally acceptable to support.
> Freedom fighters don't fit all that well, in today's world.

Jews, Christians, Muslims, Hutus, Tutsis, Vietnamese, Chinese, Russians,
Commodities traders, Branch Davidians, homosexuals, hetrosexuals....

I could go on for pages but I'm telnetting.

Some members of all of those groups have satisfied your somewhat
arbitrary requirements at various times and in various places in the last
60 years.

DCF
----
If you want to get rid of communists in government jobs; get rid of
the government jobs. - Frank Chodorov.