Bomb Law Reporter - special edition

An Metet anmetet at freedom.gmsociety.org
Sat Aug 18 10:19:49 PDT 2001

    It's also rather interesting that Aimee is objecting to
people "cowering behind remailers". On the cypherpunk list?
On the contrary, we should all be using remailers. Someone
seriously does need to start a node which only accepts posts
from remailers. I'm beginning to strongly suspect Aimee as
as troll.
     Faustine is likely another one. Interesting isn't
it that she knows so much of what sort of software and capabilites
the NSA and FBI have. A lot of this lately has the smell
of classic FUD -- Fear, Uncertainty, & Doubt, the essence
of government disinformation.