Bomb Law Reporter - special edition

Reese reeza at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Aug 18 08:37:19 PDT 2001

At 04:59 AM 8/18/2001, Declan McCullagh wrote:
 >At 04:55 AM 8/18/01 -1000, Reese wrote:
 >>What can you exactly blame her for?
 >
 >I can't blame her for taunting not-so-happy and not-very-fun Reese.

You have no clue how happy or fun I am, or am not.  That's very un-,
very uncypherpunkish of you, Declan.

Jesus fucking christ Declan, she was at it before I engaged.  Wake the
fuck up, get over yourself (and/or it/her) and move along smartly.  Do
you not remember Tim's initial comments regarding her and her trolling?
A special favor for you, you lummox, I made it a .sig for this post.
So you can do a search from the text and verify it, since your memory
is obviously taken by god-knows-what.

 >Spare me the cries of offended dignity;

Strangely, my dignity was not offended, I think yours is.  That you
came (heh) to Aimee's defense indicates what, exactly?

Since you are speaking for Aimee now, why did she conceal the names of
those participants and the real citation in the case she referenced?

 >they hardly sound convincing when one has little to begin with.

My "little" is nothing less than the Law and a request it be stated
unambiguously by someone who knows it.  However, Aimee has not been
unambiguous, has she?  I should go look to see what obligation LEA's
and attorneys have to divulge the Law, that is, what the statutes
are, not necessarily how it is interpreted, when those LEA's and/or
attorney's are asked directly.

Yada, go write whatever, grow up.

Reese

           "We should kill it before it multiplies. No human
            being speaks in such a stilted, phony way."

Too late, Tim, Declan has succumbed.

.