Bomb Law Reporter - special edition

Reese reeza at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Aug 18 07:55:09 PDT 2001

     Aimee wrote:
 >> >Agents don't get to use remailers and cower behind them.
 >>
 >> Cypherpunks don't get the power and sovereign immunity of the reigning
 >> governmental infrastructure to cower behind.
 >>
 >> Show me a proof that no Agent has ever used a remailer, that no Agent
 >> shall ever use a remailer.
 >
 >Of course government agents can and probably will use remailers.

Duh.  No shit Sherlock.  Let me set this up:

"Duh point of duh exhuhcoise geoogie?"

 >Heck, they can pose as journalists, priests, etc. complete with fake
 >ID and cover stories and commit felonies.

Duh.  No shit Sherlock.  Let me quote myself in part:

"...power and sovereign immunity...to cower behind."

 >Using mixmaster is nothing
 >by comparison. The government has created the Onion Routing project
 >expressly to protect the identity of government workers, including
 >agents.
 >
 >Aimee was having fun with you,

Declan, do you have a chip on your shoulder, or are you just leaping
to the fore in defense of a statism apologist?  On this list?

I'd like to know, so I can watch and remember.

 >and I can't exactly blame her.

What can you exactly blame her for?  Propagating FUD?  Being a troll?
Being a girl?  Why did you weigh in on this discussion?

Inquiring minds want to know.

So drop the shitty chivalry act Declan, she's been flipping it and it
is her turn to catch some without you running interference.  Or would
you like to explain yourself?

Reese