Top 100 Sites Network

Atom atomeven at atomeven.com
Fri Aug 17 21:57:00 PDT 2001

Hi,
I am writing to invite you to join the Top 100 Sites Network.  The network just opened
this past week and we'd be happy to list your site.  All you have to do to get listed
is visit our site, submit your url, and add our link to your site.

Not only are we going to send you free traffic, but we will also show you the best way
to make money on the internet.  We're pulling in thousands of dollars every month, and
so can you!  Stop by right now and partner up with our brand new network!

The Top 100 Sites Network :
http://www.atomeven.com/top100/