Effective Cancer Treatment

Robert Robert at hinau.com
Fri Aug 17 17:19:45 PDT 2001

Dear Sir/Madam

This e-mail is sent to you by family and Friends of a girl named Robin
Prange.
This e-mail contains information concerning very effective methods of
cancer-treatment,
with as little side effects as possible. Furthermore it contains a request
for help for Robin Prange.
I hope you are willing to spend 5 minutes of your time, it can make a
difference

GENERAL INFORMATION
Robin Prange is a 7 year old Dutch girl who has been fighting Acute
Leukemia since her third birthday in 1996.
Her treatment was done in the Netherlands, and was initially successful.

She relapsed however in 1999.
She had a bone-marrow transplant in June 2000 and looked successful until
December 2000 when she had her second relapse,
just before Christmas. Doctors in Holland told us that she had no chances
of survival,
our only option would be to stop treatment or to administer low doses of

chemo to keep her alive,
with a good quality of live, as long as possible.
After the first shock was over we started investigating through the
internet.
We did not get any support from the doctors or any one else in our search.
Things started to look really bad at the end of May 2001.
The doctors told us that she had only 10 more days to live (this was on May 27).
In the mean time we found 2 or 3 alternatives in the USA.
On May 28th I talked to the medical Director of the Parker Hughes Cancer

Center.
He gave us a 50% survival chance for the next 2 to 3 years.
We took a flight from Amsterdam to Minneapolis on May 30.

I would like to tell you more about their approach to cancer treatment.

CANCER-INFORMATION:

Today most of the cancer-treatment administered to patients is done
according to a set protocol.
This means that the patient's type of cancer is determined. This patient

is than treated according to a protocol,
which is written for an entire group of people with the same type of
cancer.
Everybody in that group is treated with exactly the same sort and amount

of chemo.
As you might understand treatment results vary in such a group. Reactions
to chemotherapy differ per individual.
The individual patient might even get chemo which is not effective, or the
dose is too high (with possible side effects)
Most oncologists agree that an individual approach in treating cancer
would give the patient better chances of survival
and better quality of life.
In our search for treatment options for Robin we came across two
institutions that offer
an individual approach in treating cancer.
At the Parker Hughes Cancer Center in Minneapolis (MN) and at Rational
Therapeutics in Long Beach (CA)
they offer an individual approach in treating cancer. They look at each
patient and through advanced technology
determine what kind of chemo is most effective in the patients cancer with
the least side effects.
We have been fighting this disease together with Robin (she has been a
real trooper al this time) for five years now.
We are strongly in favor of their approach. Currently Robin is treated at
Parker Hughes Cancer Center.
The doctors there determined which chemotherapy is still effective in
Robin and consequently treated her accordingly.
In the past 49 days she had no side effects and she has not lost her hair.

She looks good and she is in good spirits.
The Parker Hughes Cancer Centre is an outpatient clinic which treats 50 to
60 patients on a daily basis.
Their website is www.parkerhughes.org
Rational Therapeutics determines, together with the patients physician,
which chemo is the most effective.
Their approach is similar to the Parker Hughes approach. Their website is www.rationalterapeutics.com
If you are interested or ever in need for more information on cancer
treatment do check out their websites

REQUEST FOR HELP

Robins insurance company (based in the Netherlands) is not covering the
cost of treatment in the USA.
Estimated cost for the coming 3 years is $300.000-$400.000.
Her parents are not able to come up with such a huge amount of money.
 If you find our information valuable and if you also want to help Robin.
We than kindly request a small donation of $1-$3 (if you want to donate
more, please do.

DONATION-INFORMATION

Money-transfer to US-account of
R. Prange
Vuurlaan 52
2408 NC Alphen a/d Rijn
Netherlands
account nr. 1364345577
at: Wells Fargo Bank Minnesota, N.A.
      Minneapolis, MN 55479
(aba# 091000019)

Money-checks sent to Wells Fargo and made payable to the above mentioned. Or money enclosed in an envelope send to the address in the Netherlands

You can verify Robin's story on her website at www.robinprange.nl
Her homepage is in English and in Dutch.
You could also call the Parker Hughes Cancer Center at 651-628-0098 to
verify her treatment.
We started a foundation in the Netherlands called Friends of Robin Prange
(in Dutch: "vrienden van Robin Prange")

If you find our information valuable please forward this e-mail to the
people listed in your address-book

We sincerely hope you are not offended or emotionally hurt by this e-mail. We also hope that you never have to fight this battle, but if you do we
hope that you remember this e-mail.

Kind regards

Friends and family of Robin Prange