BESS's Secret LOOPHOLE (censorware vs. privacy & anonymity)

Matthew Gaylor freematt at coil.com
Thu Aug 16 09:49:39 PDT 2001

At 11:01 AM -0400 8/14/01, Seth Finkelstein wrote:
>Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 11:01:57 -0400 (EDT)
>From: Seth Finkelstein <sethf at sethf.com>
>To: freematt at coil.com
>Subject: BESS's Secret LOOPHOLE - censorware vs. privacy & anonymity
>
>[All the cypherpunky cryptobabble liberanartopists should care!]

Seth,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner, but I was out of town.  I
really can't send this to Freematt's Alerts as I don't want to censor
what you wrote, but on the other hand I don't want to explain to my
readers the origin of your hostility for pro-freedom libertarians.

I've said this before, but lets stick to fighting censorship and lets
leave the petty insults and past net intrigue alone.  I'm willing.

Regards,  Matt-