...THE GODS THEMSELVES...

Sandy Sandfort sandfort at mindspring.com
Sat Aug 4 21:21:06 PDT 2001

C'punks,

Coming up with the "canarypunks" concept, has really clarified my thinking.
I'm taking the pledge and will no longer strive to protect the dumbest and
most aggressively ignorant members of this list (the Three Stooges) from the
error or their ways.  I finally got it through my head that they don't WANT
to deal with the truth, but are incapable of reaching beyond their own
self-referential worldview.  As Friedrich von Schiller put it, "Against
stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain."

So, I'm going to do something far crueler than point out the inadequacies of
the Three Stooges:  I'm going to ignore those inadequacies and let reality
provide the lesson.

The folks on this list who are smart enough to understand that the
"lawyerpunks" are on their side, will listen to their take on the law.  The
folks who think the lawyers are out to get them will go to the Three Stooges
for legal advice.  Reality will choose the winners and losers.  Very
Darwinian.

 S a n d y