Attention Traders: Beat The Market Anytime Free 2 Weeks! kdfjklsd9

BeatTheMarketjhjso94032 at yahoo.com BeatTheMarketjhjso94032 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 22:43:58 PDT 2001

<HTML><BODY BGCOLOR<A HREF    ALT<P ALIGNThe TRADERS PROPHET is the new name for the TRADERS<BR>
FAXLINE, which has brought its readers daily picks for short term<BR>
trading over the past 11 years. With the new name we will be always<BR>
trying to bring new ideas to our short term trading system. Our<BR>
system is targeted for trades of 1-3 days, but many daytraders<BR>
use the service as their primary source of information. We also have<BR>
outstanding results in OEX trading (S&P 100) and over 30% of our<BR>
subscribers trade just OEX options.
<P ALIGNWe invite to view our website @
<A HREFand check out our track record and view the individual trades for<BR>
the last year. You will see how consistant our results are in both<BR>
up and down markets. You can then try the full service that we<BR>
send to our subscribers for 2 FREE WEEKS. If you like to trade<BR>
stocks that move quickly then TRADERS PROPHET is for you.<BR>
Swing traders to daytraders benefit from the technical analysis<BR>
we use to generate our daily picks. Which are proven winners!
<P ALIGNÎnter>
<A HREFHere To Sign Up<BR>
For Your 2 Free Weeks!</B></BIG></BIG></A>
<P ALIGNTo be removed from any special offers in the future<BR>
<A HREFpermantly removed from future mailings.
</BODY></HTML>