Extradition from the Great Beyond

Petro petro at bounty.org
Fri Aug 3 23:48:37 PDT 2001

At 1:09 AM +0000 8/4/01, Dr. Evil wrote:
>> Not safe at all, even the unclassified programs are getting better all the
>> time. Check the archives for some interesting past discussion--and if you
>> feel like tinkering around yourself, there's a ton of free software you can
>> download here:
>>
>> http://www.content-analysis.de/software.html
>
>Very interesting!  I wonder if it is possible to learn to write in
>other "linguistic fingerprints"?

	More interesting by far would be to write software that sanitized the text.

	Learning to write with a *different* fingerprint should be easy. Remebering which "style" goes with which nym would be tougher, but not undoable. Having a software filter would be optimal.

	Sort of an advanced version of the Swedish Chef or Jive filters.

	Proably already done and discussed during a period when I was taking a break from this list.