Extradition from the Great Beyond

Eugene Leitl Eugene.Leitl at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Mon Aug 6 04:06:21 PDT 2001

On 4 Aug 2001, Dr. Evil wrote:

> Very interesting!  I wonder if it is possible to learn to write in
> other "linguistic fingerprints"?  I'll have to look into this.  Are

Since people can't do good random, I presume you can't prevent from
leaking bits, unless you use very short messages with very primitive
syntax, and do some algorithmic substitution.

A better solution would be to use AI which expands a formal construct into
natural language, or just ask another person to rewrite a text, then
another and maybe one more. Of course the final message still bears a
fingerprint, but it's no longer your own.