Assistance

Zenab Abacha zeeb40uk at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 07:16:28 PDT 2001

Dear one,

Permit me to inform you that after reading your add in
the net.I become intrested in doing business with
you.I am 25 years old ,the daughter of late Dr wilson
Kabaka, the former chief accountant to the
Sierra-Leone gold copration in kenama , who was
assassinated by the RUF rebels during his visit to our
village on April 6 2000.
Unfortunately my mother died for hypertension three
weeke later here in Abidjan and befor then my mother
has already advised me and my younger sister Diana to
look for a forign partner to transfer this fund and
invest in abroad.
I inheritad a total sum of $18;5 million us dollars
from my late beloved father as the next of kin to my
family.This money which is concealed in a matallic
trunk box was deposited with a security company here
in
Abidjan under a special arrangements as family
treasure.This means that the security company does not
know the real content of the box which was brought
from Sierra-Leone under diplomatic coverage.
Now that we are in Abidjan and verified the deposit ,
we need your assistance to help us move this funds out
for investment in your country as we can not invest
here due to its nearness to our country and the war
still going on there .we ask you to scout for a
valuable and lucrative business , so that we can
invest wisely .

We have in mind to give you 10% of the total sum of us
$ 18.5 million , and 5 % for any expenses  which you
will make in course of this transaction, fax
messages,phone calls air tickets  etc .

By this mail you are now requested to arrange on how
we can move the fund quick to your account in your
country for investment . there  is need  for urgent
actions because I pay us $ 100 daily as demurrage to
the security company for keeping this consignment .

Looking for your  urgent  response .

Yours sincerely
Miss Susan Kabaka