Our spy plane, and...

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Sun Apr 15 07:20:14 PDT 2001

At 02:21 AM 4/15/01 -0400, George at orwellian.org wrote:
>And if anyone is following John Young in a car, it's just
>to razz him into making paramoid statements. After all,
>John _sometimes_ sounds like he's going batty.

If you think you *are* being followed in a car, I'd suggest
you read Tomlinson's _The Big Breach_ (available online)
or at least those sections on surveillance and counter surveillance.

Four left or right turns in succession should lose anyone,
and sudden reversals of signalled intent (signal right, go left)
can be useful, according to Mr. T.