Our spy plane, and...

George at Orwellian.Org George at Orwellian.Org
Sat Apr 14 23:21:44 PDT 2001

Well, if no one has a picture of The Gordon, maybe I can
just make one up as symbolic. If someone does want to mail
me one, do not make it an attachment because I don't pop
them down, and I delete the emails after the download.
Include it in-line. Also, I can hand concatenate data
that you split because of remailer limitations.

----

I don't know when and if I'll get around to it, but putting
up a picture of The Gordon would be, as John Young put it,
for purposes of ridicule.

So, let's take an image I mentioned earlier: Jeff Gordon
fucking himself with his own gun.

As you know, "parody" is legal. What you might not have
seen was in Hustler within the past few months: a parody
of Jenna Bush, with a clear photo of her pretty head/hair
grafted (fairly well) onto a nekked model's body, and
Jenna was fucking herself with a dildo.

Alrighty then.

The title: "Parody of tough guy Jeff Gordon, Federal Agent and cypherpunk"
Text in picture: "I'm so tough I fuck myself with my own gun!"
Then a PhotoShop creation.

----

None of which is meant to stalk, intimidate or threaten The Gordon.
Just ridicule.

Which brings up something interesting: The Gordon reading this.

If he, his legal mouthpiece, or any other Fed thinks this
Jeff Gordon parody would be in any way _illegal_, say so, to
the list, from a .gov address.

Failure to object will be held against you in any possible
future court action. Including ones initiated by me, if I
find out you lifted a finger to collect any intelligence
on me, or instigated someone else to do so. I would consider
that the equivalent of, say, an IRS employee (which I know
he's not any longer) looking up tax returns of people they
had no business snooping on. The IRS now fires such people.

Better check with your lawyer.

----

Most Federal employees and agents are fine people.

The ones that aren't need attention. Tim May might say
they need killing, but that's his silly schtick. That
and blacknet might get him scrutiny, but not any action.

Newt Gingrich put it this way: "We must closely scrutinize
those we lend power to."

Just don't be taking mail out of people's mailboxes, okay?

And if anyone is following John Young in a car, it's just
to razz him into making paramoid statements. After all,
John _sometimes_ sounds like he's going batty.

Bless his pointed little architected head.