Breeding Rats Galore

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Fri Apr 13 11:14:32 PDT 2001

Anonymous writes:

[Quote]

Over the past few days, I found the story about James Bell in
Tacoma who is being hung out to dry it seems.

I thought that the group I am associated with would enjoy reading all
the info you have on James Bell, so I pieced together some of the posts
about him and the link to Wired's articles.

That post was not incredibly controversial, nor were any threats made
against any person or group by myself or the respondents, yet I have
evidence that starting today, I am being watched, and trailed as I
drive.

Is there something magic about the James Bell case that causes
alphabet agencies to investigate those that openly discuss it?

This is a real question to which I hope you will reply: Considering the
type of data you post on your sites, do you find that you're being
watched, or has that period come and gone?  Have you ever requested your
FBI file through the FOIA?  I don't know that I have one, but I may send
off a request just to see.

I would love to hear your suggestions on how to react to "being watched"
if you've been frustrated by similar experiences.  Also, on the FOIA.

[Unquote]

Would the DoD, CIA and FBI use Jeff Gordon's pissant operation to
conceal a burgeoning homeland defense Stasi octupussy? Yes, and here's why:

Federal Register: April 13, 2001

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE

Defense Science Board

SUMMARY: The Defense Science Board Task Force on Intelligence Needs for
Homeland Defense--Follow-On Initiative will meet in closed session on
April 11, 2001, at Los Alamos National Laboratory, Albuquerque, NM,
April 12-13, 2001, at Sandia National Laboratory, Albuquerque, NM. This
Task Force will explore the intelligence ramifications posed by a
changing spectrum of threat regimes, including biological, chemical,
information, nuclear, and radiological weapons.

[Snip. Complete document at http://cryptome.org/dod041301.txt --DBM]