New Trojan Warning

mparis at lockdowncorp.com mparis at lockdowncorp.com
Fri Apr 13 11:09:37 PDT 2001

Hello,

My name is Michael Paris, head of the Trojan analysis
department for LockDown Corp. located in in Dover
New Hampshire.

While searching the Internet for security related
web pages and information, I found your email address
on the URL http://www.inet-one.com/cypherpunks/dir.98.06.08-98.06.14/msg00122.html

Kindly note that I am a real person and not some
hightech spambot, that cannot be contacted by
email or telephone and I am sending this email through
the click on email address cypherpunks at toad.com

I am sending this message in hope that you would
be concerned about this particular security threat
and would want to inform your friends and associates so
that they will not be fooled by this or others like it
in the future.

You can help to inform people by having the following
link added to as many web pages as possible or simply
forward this email to them.

Hidden BackDoors Can Be In Your Trusted Programs
http://lockdowncorp.com/hiddentrojans.html

You might also want to inform other security companies
to include this new trojan in their definitions, as
we have done in our product LockDown Millennium.

There are also other areas of our web site that you
are free to link which are shown below.

Hacker Demo
http://www.lockdowncorp.com/demo/

Online Program Help & Advanced Security Information
http://www.lockdowncorp.com/manual/

LockDown Millennium Product Comparison Results
http://www.lockdowncorp.com/ldcompare1.html

For more information, you may visit our web site at
http://www.lockdowncorp.com

Michael Paris
LockDown Corp.
603-740-4590

This message was not sent bulk email, neither are you
on any kind of email list. If you would like to be added
to our security mailing list you can add yourself from
our web page.