Libertarian Party of Washington State Fed Infiltration | WHOA.

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Apr 4 22:33:55 PDT 2001

     --
At 02:10 AM 4/4/2001 -0500, Aimee Farr wrote:
 > The one thing you DON'T want to do is encourage individual
 > vigilantism "unmasking" and unfounded paranoia.

Hostile infiltration is common and highly effective within radical
political groups, and is routinely used not only by the government against
radical groups but also by radical groups with conflicting agendas against
each other.

"Unmasking" is always disruptive, because one can never distinguish between
an infiltrator or provocateur, and someone who is just naturally a stupid
asshole.  However neither should we naively believe that everyone who
proclaims he shares our values, actually does share our values.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      7F5sYOSacEBhYOthmMajqjrXbEFeayL9k0nvy2Op
      4ja6CgWweSZyFGYYZywMhffV8A6cZv0mLbhGTF1pE