Libertarian Party of Washington State Fed Infiltration | WHOA.

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Wed Apr 4 00:10:44 PDT 2001

For cause-related groups, external and internal discreditation initiatives
are better strategies than an "informant." (In some respects, an "informant"
can be a GOOD THING.)

External: false attribution, mischaracterization.

Internal: breeding internal conflict by making you *think* you have an
informant; getting people to advocate unpopular agendas, seeding disinterest
and discord, yaddah-yaddah.

The one thing you DON'T want to do is encourage individual vigilantism
"unmasking" and unfounded paranoia. It is destructive, and _every_
consultant will tell you the same thing I am. Groups are encouraged to
develop a STRUCTURED PNG-protocol, so as not to fall for psyop BS. Most of
the work here came out of the experiences of civil rights groups in the 60s.

I assume the meatspace crowd has a cointell protocol and keeps things in
hand. *she says as she rolls her eyes at select individuals*

Right now the government is busily hunting "art students."

~Aimee