CCL (Crypto Carrying License)

Aimee Farr aimee.farr at pobox.com
Sun Apr 1 13:56:29 PDT 2001

KING CHEST-BEATER said:

> At 02:31 PM 4/1/01 -0500, Aimee Farr wrote:
> >Agree. I was just asking if there was any evidence that tech security
> >licensing was the intent.
>
> No, you also downplayed the perils of licensing, saying:
>  > In the US private security consultants have numerous licenses,
> variable by
>  > state. ("C & G" licenses - guns, dogs, exec protect, PIs,
> etc.) Aren't ya'll
>  > just getting worked up over a misnomer?

Loaded/provocative questions get better answers. I bet you know that,
hotshot.

> I don't think that one or two posts is "getting worked up" over anything,
> and in any case I'll reserve final judgment until I read more.

I was referring to snips landing in my inbox on this issue, ..."which my
original message did not say."

> >I'm most violently against any licensing scheme of the sort, and
> THIS ONE IN
> >PARTICULAR. Ya'll keep dialing the wrong damn number with me.
> I'm starting
>
> Which your original message did not say.

Declan, debating *peck!* with you is like...*peck!-peck!* death by *peck!* a
dive-bombing Mockingbird. *peck!-peck!-peck!* Gets annoying, sometimes.
*peck!-peck!-peck!* Really. *peck!* You just break the skin. *peck!* Come
back as *peck!* something that bites. *peck!* It's cruel.

> >to get miffed about it. Go beat your chest somewhere else, Declan. :)
>:)
> Go take your
> men-are-beating-their-chests-and-I'm-a-woman-who-wants-civility comments
> elsewhere, Aimee. :)

Wrong number again. This time, you are dialing the wrong damn country code.
Declan, curl up around my little finger... while there's still room.

~Aimee