CDR: Re: <nettime> Rebirth of Guilds

James A.. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Sep 27 09:35:03 PDT 2000

     --
On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, Tim May wrote:
 > > Lynching is an act of physical aggression, not at all the same thing
as choosing not to trade with someone, not to invite him into one's home,
not to interact with him.

At 06:32 AM 9/27/2000 -0400, Sampo A Syreeni wrote:
 > In my mind, that is a rather fine line.

You have difficulty telling the difference between being cold to someone
and hitting over the head with a baseball bat?

Do they allow you metal knives and forks in the institution where you
reside, or are you only allowed plastic spoons?

If they permitted you anything not made of soft rubber, you would soon
figure out the difference.

     --digsig
          James A. Donald
      AHU6OaoABbrk+uzQS00UtfoouV8+7ljQR5aMkfUa
      4tGttLqxcrdUZmd/cvYKXpNBlrcdcvwCTfruS20On