CDR: europe physical meeting - important bugfix

Tom Vogt tom at ricardo.de
Tue Sep 26 01:06:01 PDT 2000

there's been an error in the directions for public transport. one of the
train lines has been misslabeled as "U1" when it should, actually, be
"U3". the exit you want to take from station "St. Pauli" is called
"Reeperbahn".

the webpage has already been updated.

in addition, here's instructions on how to recognize us. I will be
bringing a copy of "privacy on the line". I'm sure someone will be
wearing a DeCSS or other appropriate T-shirt or bring some crypto books.
I will try to secure us seats in the indoor-open area. there is a large
hall in the inside of the building, where you have a kind of "summer
garden", just larger.

someone please post this message to the other mailing lists, I don't
remember all of them.