CDR: Tick Tock

Elan 1 eteam2000 at bigfoot.com
Sat Sep 9 15:39:20 PDT 2000

Hello,
I have a Question for you. Are you in a work a day Tick-Tock punch the clock
job, or working countless hours in an Affiliate or MLM program and not receiving
the Financial Income you were promised?

Don't feel bad, you are not alone. May of us have been on that same dead end
road.

If your Desire is too be Debt Free, Prosperous and Live Life Abundantly.........
I have the Key That will open the door, to Your BluePrint to Prosperity...

This is NOT and Affilate Program, NOT an MLM, It is not a formal business or
any type of business enity.
We are a group of like minded individuals that wish to take charge of our lifes
and have our money working for us, instead of us working for our money. We All
Desire to  live a Debt Free, Abundant and Prosperous Life.

If you are ready to step outside the "Box" and Live A Debt Free, Abundant and
Prosperous Life rather continue in the Tick-Tock World then take the 1st step
now and  email me at:
eteam2000 at bigfoot.com?subject=InfoOutsideTheBox

I received your email as a person interested  changing your financial future.
If I received your email in error please disregard.
There is no need to request to be removed. This is the only message you will
receive and then you will be deleted from our data base.
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress,
this letter can not be considered spam as long as we include:
Contact information & a Remove Link (e-mail address)
To be removed from future mailings, follow the instructions below.