CDR: Investors Have Money! Looking for Additional Investors!

B23655 at fpmqudftct.monsterice.com B23655 at fpmqudftct.monsterice.com
Sat Sep 9 13:34:08 PDT 2000

Hello!

Are you an investor or would you be interested in investing in startup or
existing businesses?

Are you looking for an investor for your company... please fill out
questionnaire and appropriate fields! ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE COMPLETED THAT
PERTAIN TO YOUR SITUATION!

W e'll put the investors in contact with companies needing capital
investments.

All you have to do is fill out this questionnaire and fax it to us and we
will match your investment interests with companies seeking investors.

Here is a sample of the areas investors are needed:

Portals, Internet Technologies, Real Estate Investment, Foreclosures,
Mortgage, Online Malls, Telecommunications, Business Startups, Business
Expansion, and etc.

Company Name: _______________________________

First name: ___________________________________

Last name: ___________________________________

Street: _______________________________________

City: ________________________________________

State: _______________________________________

Country: _____________________________________

Zip Code: ______________________________

Email Address: _______________________________

Best Time to reach you?: _________________

What is your Time Zone?: ________________

Phone: ________________________________

Cell phone: ____________________________

Fax: __________________________________

Preferred Method of contact:  Phone  Email  Fax

How Much Willing to Invest? $______________

Terms: ________________________________

Venture Capital: Yes or No

Loans: Yes or No

Grants: Yes or No

Please Specify Investment of interest:

_

_

_
You can specify or just select ALL investments!

Signature: ________________________________________ Date:
_________________________

This information is confidential and WILL NOT BE RESOLD or devulged without a
subpoena. You will only be contacted by investment interest.  We guarantee you
will not be contacted unless you specify the interest area.

Looking for an Investor?: Yes or No

What kind of business venture?: ___________

How many Yrs. in Business: ______________

Please Fax This application to 1-309-414-6969  Please do not respond to this
email because a human will not look view it. Thanks!