CDR: Re: Check this out: http://www.antivore.com

Me commerce at home.com
Fri Sep 8 16:10:02 PDT 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "sunder" <sunder at sunder.net>
> http://www.antivore.com

Easy-as-pie carnivore defeating email encryption?

"
How does Antivore work?

Antivore is a special application which sits between the user and
their mail server. The application is server-based which means
that as an individual you need to contact your IT department or
your ISP to request the encryption services that Antivore can
offer.
"

So I send my cleartext email to my ISP... who has been served
with a search warrant and a small black box... and they will
encrypt it, and then forward the cyphertext through their mail
server and THEN through the carnivore box?

I hope the FBI special agent assigned to my ISP was hired under
some sort of affirmative action programme.