CDR: Re: StoN, Diffie-Hellman, other junk..

Adam Langley agl at linuxpower.org
Fri Sep 8 10:57:05 PDT 2000

On Thu, Sep 07, 2000 at 06:12:27PM -0400, Bill Stewart wrote:
> Servers are the price of scalability.

Correction - servers are the price of *easy* scalability. See Freenet for an
example of self-organizing networks that are efficient. But it isn't easy,
self-org networks are complex and subtle beasts. It depends on if the extra
work is worth it (I'm writing a Freenet node and I can tell you it's a
significant chunk of work)

AGL

--
The Street finds its own uses for technology.