CDR: This might be the day...

TroppoLotto webmaster at troppolotto.com
Wed Sep 6 22:26:11 PDT 2000

Aloha Fgjfgj,

http://www.troppolotto.com/clickthrough.php3?rid=181
THIS MIGHT BE THE DAY YOU BECOME A MILLIONAIRE!

In the next few seconds you could become $100,000 richer!
Start playing Scratch-4-Cash today and you could instantly
win hundreds of cash prizes, including the grand prize of
$100,000. It's FUN, it's FREE and you can play everyday.
http://www.webstakes.com/redirects/scratch4cash/8355

TroppoLotto keeps growing and growing! Not only is TroppoLotto one of the
most visited sites on the Internet with millions of visitors each week,
we also have the most loyal members on the Internet and we owe
it all to you! Your loyalty means a lot to us, as our goal has always been
to entertain you and make you RICH!

A GIGANTIC THANK YOU from the TroppoLotto crew.  We are working hard to
bring you more and more fun and more and more MONEY, always for FREE!

THIS MIGHT BE THE DAY YOU BECOME A MILLIONAIRE! Play now:
http://www.troppolotto.com/clickthrough.php3?rid=181

The TroppoLotto Crew

Brought to you by http://www.trancos.com
1999-2000 Trancos, Inc. All Rights Reserved.