CDR: europe physical meeting

Tom Vogt tom at ricardo.de
Mon Sep 4 05:19:39 PDT 2000

sorry for the delays - I've been very busy with this DeCSS stuff.

back to the meeting:

I'm looking for 3 more things:

- a time
- a place
- an agenda

here's the rundown:

- a time
========
my current plan says: Friday, 29th. September 2000
that is close enough to actually happen, and still long enough to allow
for planning and travel arrangements.
if anyone wants to come, but can't on that specific date, please yell
NOW and make an alternative suggestion.

- a place
=========
since the number of participants is a total variable, that's a difficult
part. I'm currently looking for some kind of cafe or other place with
both indoors and outdoors seats/tables that's large enough, has an
acceptable atmosphere and is otherwise suitable.

- an agenda