CDR: [ga] An open letter to Louis Touton (was) www.ester.dyson

!Dr. Joe Baptista baptista at pccf.net
Sun Oct 29 18:01:03 PST 2000

On Sun, 29 Oct 2000, Bill Stewart wrote:

> At 07:41 PM 10/29/00 -0500, brflgnk at cotse.com wrote:
> >At 05:06 PM 10/29/00 -0500, Joe said:
> >
> >> John Palmer is on the right track ..
> >
> >This is the same John Palmer that once tried to unmoderate all of alt.*.  I
> >guess age does bring wisdom.
> >

> This is also the same Joe Baptista who's not supposed to
> email or fax the government* of (Ontario, I think?)

Actually no - that's not the case.  The fax thing is part of legend - or
fame whatever, right.  I used to fax the government of ontario via my own
designed fax balasting facilities.  This was before the advent of email,
which I find more effecient.  Although fax is more expensive for
government.  I used to cost them about $5,000,000 $CAN per year in fax
stationary costs.  But email is more efficient.  I recently emailed the
entire US govenment expressing my concerns to the civil servants over the
US govenment action on domains (ICANN).  That went over well.  I also
emailed all of the egyptian government over ICANN and president mubarek
ended up standing them up (he was going to speak at the opeining meeting).

Now - the only court order I am under is from Judge Edmond Brown of
London.  I am under a gag order to not discuss the abuse of children in
fort lauderdale florida and cornwall ontario, including the government
coverup involved nor can I reveal the names of the senior law officers
involved both in the abuse of children and in conceilment and destruction
of the evidence.

Up here in Canada it's OK to fuck children as yonge as 8 - provided your
part of the establishment.  So that's about it for that.

> because he used to contact _all_ of them when they
> (collectively) did or failed to do something that they need
> to be told to do or not do or do differently or whatever.

No - you might be getting that confused with the Dr. baptista's Freedom
Of Information campaign which resulted in an overhaul of the entire FOIR
system in Ontario.  That one cost my governments in excess of 500 million
$CND, so they decided to stream line the system - and now our FOIR
commissioner practices interior decore in her offices.  The commissioner
who was the senior FOIR officer under my campaign ended up adjudicating
tribunals for used car sales.  A great way to end ones carrer.  For
the longest time he disappeared, and we though he was dead.

You know politicians will kill each other if necessary.  If blackmail
don't work ... etc.

> Apparently the Canadian equivalent to "needs killing" is "needs faxing"....
> and they weren't prepared to deal with that.

were a very civil society.  but canadians have been bombing politicians
recently (and for the last five years).  So who knows what's going to
happen.  There's only so much those poor canuks can get pissed on before
they hang their prime minister.

> [*I'm using "government" in the US sense, which includes everybody
> in the civil service working for them, rather than the British sense,
> which refers to the top office-holders in the ruling party,
> (US-speak "The Administration".)
> I'm not sure which term Canada tends to use. ]

the cabnet ??  me thinks.

--
Joe Baptista

                                        http://www.dot.god/