CDR: [ga] An open letter to Louis Touton (was) www.ester.dyson

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Sun Oct 29 18:37:52 PST 2000

At 07:41 PM 10/29/00 -0500, brflgnk at cotse.com wrote:
>At 05:06 PM 10/29/00 -0500, Joe said:
>
>> John Palmer is on the right track ..
>
>This is the same John Palmer that once tried to unmoderate all of alt.*.  I
>guess age does bring wisdom.

This is also the same Joe Baptista who's not supposed to
email or fax the government* of (Ontario, I think?)
because he used to contact _all_ of them when they
(collectively) did or failed to do something that they need
to be told to do or not do or do differently or whatever.
Apparently the Canadian equivalent to "needs killing" is "needs faxing"....
and they weren't prepared to deal with that.

[*I'm using "government" in the US sense, which includes everybody
in the civil service working for them, rather than the British sense,
which refers to the top office-holders in the ruling party,
(US-speak "The Administration".)
I'm not sure which term Canada tends to use. ]
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com