CDR: My E-GOLD Account is EXPLODING WITH CASH!! Yours CAN too! One-time $5 will GET YOU STARTED!

Luiz Archer larcher at about.com
Sun Oct 22 22:28:48 PDT 2000

<HTML></P><P ALIGN=CENTER><FONT  BACK="#ffffff" style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff"
SIZE=2 PTSIZE=10><B>MY E-GOLD ACCOUNT IS GROWING BY THE MINUTE!!<BR>
<BR>
"FAST GOLD" 4 ALL <BR>
is Paying FAST!!! - Don't MISS This!<BR>
</B><BR>
Tired of NOT MAKING MONEY on gold programs??  <BR>
So are we!!<BR>
<BR>
We finally found a program that is making our e-gold account EXPLODE!!<BR>
<B>This is SO HOT!! <BR>
</B><BR>
A ONE -TIME Low investment of $25 will get you started.<BR>
But...<BR>
For a VERY LIMITED time you can SAVE $20.00!!<BR>
<BR>
THAT'S RIGHT, folks!!<BR>
You CAN JOIN US today FOR ONE-TIME $5.00!!<BR>
<BR>
Don't Miss This!!<BR>
ONE TIME $5.00 CAN GET YOU STARTED - TODAY!! <BR>
<BR>
You'll start receiving money in your e-gold account within MINUTES after you
join us!!<BR>
You'll BE AMAZED!!<BR>
The MONEY keeps on coming!!!<BR>
<BR>
<B>INTERESTED??  <BR>
Send a blank email to: FastCash4u at aol.com, <BR>
Subject Line: Fast Gold 4 ALL </B><BR>
</P><P ALIGN=LEFT><BR>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<BR>
<B>GET PAID TO SEND 390,000 SPAM FREE EMAILS 2 times a day!!!</B><BR>
 Email your Ad to over 390,000 interested people 2 times a day, <BR>
 spam-free with just one e-mail!! $10 a Referral 5-levels deep!!! <BR>
 THIS MONEY MAKING SAFELIST WILL SHOCK YOU! <BR>
 <BR>
 <A HREF="http://www.f4ebony.com/safemb/FastCash4u.htm">Master Blaster Safe List
Pays You to JOIN</A> <B>http://www.f4ebony.com/safemb/FastCash4u.htm <BR>
</B><BR>
Email Message has been sent in Full Compliance of the Law and is not SPAM! Further
transmissions to you by the sender of this Email may be stopped at no cost to
You by sending a reply to this Email Address with the word "remove" in the subject
line. <BR>
Please TO BE REMOVED Reply to: cashopportunities at hotmail.com<BR>
Thanks<BR>
<BR>