CDR: Re: It's all property, folks

No User no.user at anon.xg.nu
Thu Oct 19 18:04:44 PDT 2000

Neil asked:

> Same deal.  I'd rather it not be polluted in the first place.
> And how do I sue some one if there is no judicial system or government to
> enforce the
> decision. "Joe's International House of Justice"  ?

   Most EarthFirst! folks have figured out that you just have to forget about
the government acting properly to protect Mother Earth. It takes direct,
individual (or group) action to do it. Thus came about ELF - Earth Liberation
Front -- and ALF, Animal Liberation Front. You probably recall some of
their work -- Vail, for instance.
   My problem with them is that they try to not hurt humans, which is
stupid. No, you don't sue -- you get a gun and/or a car bomb and kill
some of the assholes. Kill the CEO of the polluting company. Park a car bomb
outside the factory and detonate it in the midst of shift change.
   They'll get the message. And here's where crypto comes in -- read up
on Jim Bell's Assassination Politics. People who don't like pollution can
act anonymously and pay off the hit men. Sweet, savage, but sweet!
   Your neighbor pollutes your lungs or your land and you don't know
what to do about it? Shit man, get real -- $5 bucks worth of gasoline
and a midnight stroll takes care of his house, him, and his family.