CDR: Type I Remailer Software.

Doobee R. Tzeck drt at un.bewaff.net
Thu Oct 19 16:03:16 PDT 2000

Can anybody suggest a Unix package for a Type I (Cypherpunk)
Remailer? To me it seems everybody just rolls its own. But a full
featured remailer with blacklisting, helptexts, headerrewriting,
key rotation, pool, delay, spam protection (?), stats and so on
has a significant complexty. I don't want to duplicate work done
already by others.

freedom seems to be the package which once got the most maintance
but there seem to be no active developed remailer software for
Unix today.

Any comments/hints?

drt

--
DC hat so einen cryptischen Syntax, den muß man einfach lieben.
                                                ---Ingo Schwitters