CDR: Re: Gores teens and drugs

Joe Baptista baptista at proxy.pccf.net
Fri Oct 6 06:17:03 PDT 2000

On Fri, 6 Oct 2000, Ken Brown wrote:

> Tim May wrote:
>
> > And yet algore and Tipper cluck about an open can of beer being held
> > by a 16-yo at a party.
>
> Just goes to show what a strange country you live in Tim! When the
> 16-year-old son of out Prime Minister over here was picked up by the

The same happened in Canada - our current prime minister - chrietien -
adopted an indian child when he was minister of indian affairs (all show -
and no mustard).

Anyway - this child is now fully grown and is the biggest drugs fiend and
womanizer we have in canada.  No one cares and rightly so.

dot.GOD Hostmaster
http://www.dot-god.com/
hostmaster at pccf.net