CDR: Export of Stationery Items

Sudhir Govardhandas Thakkar thakkar2k at rediffmail.com
Tue Nov 28 22:40:18 PST 2000

THAKKAR STATIONERS
284,Narshinatha street,Opp.Kanmoor House,              				Tel No: 3772412
Masjid Bunder. Mumbai-9							              3739715
                 							             Residence:5471933
								    Emailadd:thakkar2k at rediffmail.com

Subject: Export of Stationery Items.
Dear Sir,
	  W e are pleased to introduce ourselves as quality manufacturers of Stationery Items.We are manufacturers and exporters of following items:
1)15cm Scale (10 Models)
2) 30cm Scale (6 Models)
3) Geometry Box (10 Models)
4) Plastic Parts (Mathematical drawing instruments) (5 Models)
5) Pencil Box (15 Models)
6) Damper and Sponge Box
7) Drawing dish
8) Plastic Duster
9) Plasto Eraser
10) Exercise Book (Composition Book/ Note Book)
	  We are also exporting following items:
 1) Sharpener
 2) Ink Pen
 3) Ballpen
 4) Wooden Pencil
 5) Plastic polymer pencil
 6) Wooden Scales and Dusters
 7) Staples and Stapler
 8) Gum
 9) Tin and Hardboard Slates
10) PVC File Folder
11) Adhesive Tapes
12) Compass and Divider
13) Scissors
14) Water Colour
15) Drawing Brush
16) Board Clips
17) Carbon Paper
18) Plastic Clip Board
19) Marker Pen
20) Diaries
21) Pins
                And everything in school and office Stationery from India can be supplied at the most reasonable rates with good service.The quality of our Products is as per the International Standard.We have exported our products to many countries.If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at. thakkar2k at rediffmail.com                                      We are also launching our Website very soon.
               Awaiting for your favourable response.
		THANKING YOU

								     For Thakkar Stationers
								      Mr.Sudhir Thakkar