CDR: Survey meters.

Anis Ahmed Sheikh gra at lhr.paknet.com.pk
Tue Nov 28 23:36:25 PST 2000

Dear Sir,

We request to draw your kind attention that we are one of the feading importers of Pakistan.We belive in planed and organised sale promotion through trained field staffs,preferably where we have sole agencies. Our business is of scientific & laboratory equipments,electric  & electronic measuring equipments,agriculture equipments, NUCLEAR INSTRUMENTS and educational instruments . We  are great intrested to enhanse business deal with your esteemed firm if we could get encouragement and coopration from your side.

At present we are deeply intrested in  SURVEY METERS , as we have received a tender enquiry from government department{NIAB  FAISALABAD} whose last date is 14-12-2000 ,  the specification are given bellow:-

i. Survey Meters,
   G.M.Sintilation detector,
    Threshold: 30MV +/- 10mV
    Meter dial: 0-2mT/hr and multiplier[X01,X1, X10,X100]
    (OR EQUIVALENT ANY MODELS)

We know that you are one of few biggest manufacturers of the world,so that your are requested to plese inform us the prices on FAX or E.Mail and despatch us original brochures/litratures/leaflets of  all type of above cited items by POST MAIL  for our customers and endusers.

We also request you to please despatch us your latest general catalogue comprehensive leaflets of all of your products those are under your export programme with latest pricelist and discount schedule, after rceving the litratures we can be able to creat  the demand of your products  through out Pakistan.

Thanking and hoping to receive your earliest reply in this regards with best wishes.

Best Regards.
Anis Ahmad Sheikh(M.Sc Physics)
Managing Director.

Mailing/Postal address:-
G.R.A. TRADING COMPANY,
13-ABKARI ROAD  (ANARKALI) LAHORE-54000  PAKISTAN.

PH; +92-42-7321688/7240189
FAX: +92-42 724 8358
E.MAIL    gra at lhr.paknet.com.pk.