CDR: Re: ssz.com network trouble

Bill O'Hanlon wmo at hq.pro-ns.net
Sun Nov 19 10:50:21 PST 2000

Already in place.  cypherpunks at ds.pro-ns.net is the address.

Mail to majordomo at ds.pro-ns.net to get on the list.

It's served by one of my machines at the ISP that I own.  Bandwidth
is dedicated and reliable.

It's been running for several months.  I'm just not good at marketing.

-Bill

--
Bill O'Hanlon                                                   wmo at pro-ns.net
Professional Network Services, Inc.                             612-379-3958