CDR: Re: ssz.com network trouble

BMM bmm at minder.net
Sun Nov 19 08:28:51 PST 2000

cyberpass has "lost" its subscriber list at least once, so you might want
to confirm that you actually are currently subscribed.  SSZ has occasional
extended downtimes and the charming CDR prefix.  I'm unsure of the status
of algebra.com, as Igor has asked me to deliver to those who were
subscribed there.  That leaves openpgp.net and minder.net.  Anyone with
some dedicated, reliable bandwidth want to run a node?

Cheers,

-Brian

--
bmm at minder.net                                                1024/8C7C4DE9