CDR: Invitation

customercare at net21.com.sg customercare at net21.com.sg
Wed Nov 15 13:29:43 PST 2000

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have just launched the Asia Export Centre, http://www.asiaexportcentre.com and we would like to invite you to add your company products and services to our Business Opportunities Bulletin Board (http://www.asean-export.com/bizopportunities).

Our ASIA Export Centre (http://www.asiaexportcentre.com) has more than 50,000 members, more than 100 product categories for you to choose from.

Currently our services are reaching out to members in over 100 countries and the numbers are still growing now! We have offices in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, China and Indonesia, and are constantly on the lookout for strategic partners.

We would like to extend our invitation to you to register FREE as a member of our ASIA Export Centre. As a member of this portal, you can now enjoy the services that are being offered, like:

* Regular newsletter to be sent out to our community members to inform them of our latest services
* Enjoy the benefits from our associates
* Use our active out reach marketing tool, Netspirit to reach out to global email users
* Post your business buy/sell offer through our Biz Interactive Forum or BIF
* Download the NetSpirit icon on your PC desktop
* Receive the latest business opportunities postings daily through our Instant Messagener

To register, simply visit http://www.asiaexportcentre.com/join.cfm

Hesitate no more and start telling your friends about us. You will be
surprised at how much we can offer you!

Best Regards

CustomerCare