CDR: Re: digital electronic signature software

Ray Dillinger bear at sonic.net
Wed Nov 15 13:40:47 PST 2000

My personal recommendation for purchasing software would be
SuSE Linux.  It will nearly double the speed of your Win98
machine, and comes with word processors etc having greater
functionality and reliability than those you cite below.

At US$55. it's not a bad deal at all. Should be available
in a shrink-wrap box with support at a Circuit City, CostCo,
or other brick&mortar store near you.

It's also available for free download, but it's honkin'
large (neighborhood of 6GB if you get all the bells &
whistles), so I wouldn't try it unless you have broadband
and a CD burner.

				Bear