CDR: Re: Greetins from ZOG-occupied Palestine

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Sat Nov 11 09:05:54 PST 2000

At 1:19 AM -0800 11/11/00, Bill Stewart wrote:
>At 08:34 PM 11/10/00 -0600, Phaedrus wrote:
>
>  >actually, since ballots were supposed to be postmarked two days ago,
>>killing you now wouldn't help (even if I were for it, which I'm not,
>>personally) unless something very bad were going on....
>
>Yup.  It's now in the hands of disgruntled Postal Workers.
>
>(And apparently there _has_ been a certain amount of malfeasance
>in handling the mail ballots, though it's not clear the P.O. were
>directly involved.    And the Postmaster General's on the
>succession list, at least in the 1947 version.)

Speaking of malfeasance in handling the mailed ballots, I heard a
Democrat spinmeister saying last night that foreign consulates can
advise their local Americans that they can "sign an affidavit saying
they tried to get a November 7th postmark but were unable to do so."
He said: "Americans in other countries can still send in their
ballots with a signed affidavit attesting that they had been unable
to get a November 7th postmark."

So, those FedExed ballots from Kosovo or Israel or China may not have
been sent until...today.

Hilarious. Things are falling apart better and with more acrimony
than I'd hoped.

Republicans are threatening to demand a recount of 22,000 (yes, more
than in Palm Beach County) uncounted/spoiled ballots in a northern
Florida county which went 60,000-to-40,000 for Bush over Gore. They
expect that if these odds hold up, as expected, that Bush could pick
up thousands of votes in this heavily Republican county.

And so it goes, with recounts, judicial adjustments, do overs, and
other such things requested in dozens, then hundreds, then thousands
of counties.

--Tim May
"Cyphernomicon"             | black markets, collapse of governments.