CDR: Re: Greetins from ZOG-occupied Palestine

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Sat Nov 11 11:43:00 PST 2000

On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 09:05:54AM -0800, Tim May wrote:
> Hilarious. Things are falling apart better and with more acrimony
> than I'd hoped.
[...snip...]
> And so it goes, with recounts, judicial adjustments, do overs, and
> other such things requested in dozens, then hundreds, then thousands
> of counties.

As much as I'd appreciate, purely from the perspective of continued
amusement, this perpetual election to continue, I suspect it won't.

At least some Dems are publicly telling Al to back down:
http://www.perpetualelection.com/article.pl?sid=00/11/11/090229

If Al's stated litigiousness becomes perceived as a liability, we
might see a kind of trip from Capitol Hill to the Naval Observatory to
tell Al enough is enough. The irony is that one of the senators most
tempermentally likely to do so is, of course, the Dem VP candidate.

-Declan