CDR: RE: A successful lawsuit means Gore wins!

Ernest Hua ernest at luminousnetworks.com
Wed Nov 8 21:46:11 PST 2000

Well, Tim, maybe I'm just part of a huge conspiracy to piss you
off.

Or maybe you utter lots of theoretical purity of process without
being the least bit accomodating to the fact that often times, in
a large distributed process, things don't go as smoothly and as
perfectly as you would prefer.  You really should try managing a
large organization or process and try to be able to claim that
you can make it perfect.

And, of course, to get to YOUR point ...

What is different this time?  Will their evil twins to be doing
the voting?  What?  What is the problem?

It's the same damn vote.  One for one.  If someone does not feel
like "fixing" his/her vote, he shouldn't have to.  If the second
pass is a clean slate, then he/she can vote the same damn way
again.

I really don't get it.  Do they get TWO votes this time?  Are
they now FORCED to vote even if they did not the first time?

Let's face it, if there are "forces", then they'll be there this
time around as well.  These people weren't objective one day,
and the next day, they were suddenly sheeples toppled over by
political ads.  So what's the difference?

Just spit it out, Tim.  You just aren't talking substance, but
you love insulting me ...

What a way to communicate ... but maybe that's not your goal.

Ern