CDR: Re: US report urges Arafat to use torture for peace

Jim Choate ravage at ssz.com
Tue Nov 7 05:09:13 PST 2000

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Harmon Seaver wrote:

>      What would you do if a mob came at you throwing stones the size of your
> fist? I'd open up on them myself without a qualm. And not with rubber bullets
> either. The Israeli soldiers are showing incredible restraint -- I'd just go
> rock and roll solid ball, with a ma deuce if I had it.

The Isreali's are showing incredible restraint? I agree, any country that
makes it illegal to fly ones own national flat in ones own front yard is
truly showing incredible restraint. Any country that uses tanks and attack
helicopters to keep control of other peoples land is showing incredible
restraint.

The Isrealis are a bunch of fucking fascist who are out to steal other
peoples land by killing them.

Hell if the Isreali's had one speck of human dignity and compassion they'd
agree to Jerusalem being an open city and allow it to represent both
religions.

Neither side is 'right' in this until both sides can see a way to live
next door to each other and share their commen heritage.

                     He is able who thinks he is able.

                                           Buddha

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com