CDR: deniable encryption

Tom Vogt tom at ricardo.de
Fri Jul 28 02:49:11 PDT 2000

in a follow-up to the recent discussion (mostly between Riad Wahby and
myself) I have decided to code an example implementation and have most
of the details down.

however, there are some crypto-related specifics I'm lacking. if anyone
can help, I'd be happy.

most importantly, is there an implementation of rivest's "all-or-nothing
package thingy? this is definitely something I want, since it greatly
strengthens the chaffing-like approach I'll be using. however, I don't
feel confident enough to create it myself.